The mission of Middlesboro Elementary School is to:
· provide a safe, caring, respectful and rigorous learning environment in which all students
are challenged with high expectations
· promote positive physical, emotional and social growth
· maintain active communication and an alliance with parents, stakeholders and the community
· educate all students to achieve their highest level of academic performance and strive for academic excellence while preparing for college and/or a career
· promote respect for self, authority, others and property
· encourage students to think logically
· learn cooperatively and independently
· develop a lifelong spirit of inquiry
· produce successful, well rounded students who will become productive citizens
The vision of Middlesboro Elementary School is: "Imagine, Believe, Achieve"
Middlesboro Elementary School is focused on assisting our students to become college and career ready. These skills are acquired through numerous strategies and activities that are embedded in high-quality instruction across the curriculum and documented throughout the CSIP.